An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Shift: Monday - Thursday 10:30 am - 7:00 pm, Rotating Saturday 9:00am - 5:30 pm
Training Start Date : March 28, 2011 Training Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Process incoming or place outbound customer/prospect calls regarding Terminix service offerings. Identify needs of customer and deliver service offering tailored to meet customer need to promote business and generate revenue. Obtain accurate data and provide complete information and assistance to TERMINIX customers/prospects.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
1. Answer incoming or place outbound customer calls to promote services and generate revenue.
2. Offer assistance to customers.
3. Answer customer inquiries on all service features and benefits of Terminix services.
4. Record all customer information and call history information accurately on appropriate paperwork or electronic systems.
5. Review daily information on TERMINIX customers’ changing needs and new features of service.
The incumbent(s) of this position is expected to perform all other related duties plus other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
High School diploma/GED required. Six (6) months general sales experience. Ability to type 25WPM. Telemarketing experience preferred. Strong verbal (telephone) and written communication skills.
Work Environment / Physical Demands:
While performing these duties, the employee is typically required to sit in a cubicle, type, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to travel to various operating units within the department and/or various training and meeting rooms. The employee, on occasion, may be required to lift and/or handle items up to 10 lbs. in weight usually moderate.
Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). [We] perform criminal background checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug screening.