Manages agency partner(s) relationship, oversees and drives paid digital marketing.
• Oversees and drives paid marketing projects in multiple channels including, but not limited to; video, display, search, paid social, CSE/PLAs, SEO and listings management
• Build/maintain effective relationships internally and with agency partner(s)
• Manage agency partner(s) to oversee paid marketing strategy and setup of all paid campaigns
• Acts as Project Manager between agency partner(s) and internal cross functional teams to oversee paid digital marketing and web asset development from concept to execution
• Work with agency partner(s) and internal analytics team to measure and optimize paid marketing using but not limited to vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics and marketing analytics reports
• Work with agency partner(s) to research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition.
• Manages work-flow processes and schedules for production of paid digital marketing programs and experiences to include; allocating projects, managing schedules, timelines, budgets and the coordination of project deliverables to deliver the project on time and on budget
• Manages budget to ensure spending does not exceed original scope
• Partners with sales, omni channel and branding teams to identify and maximize opportunities to increase online and offline sales
• Tracks and recommends changes to digital marketing strategy through KPIs from paid digital strategy
• Collects requests for new projects, campaigns, etc. to be managed into an ongoing prioritized list
• Performs ad-hoc projects as requested by management
• In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising, digital video, content distribution and placement networks.
• A/B testing, conversion rate optimization testing
• MS Excel including Macros, Pivot Tables, and various formulas to perform data analysis
• 5+ Digital Marketing experience
• 4+ years of retail experience
• 4+ years manager level experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or equivalent related experience