Environmental Services Aide - $15.33/hr.
Housekeeping Aide/Environmental Services Aide
What we’re looking for in you
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred. Prior equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of diploma.
• Must be proficient in speaking and reading the English language.
• Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
• Must be able to be on feet for an extended amount of time. Ability to lift, push and/ or pull up to 50 pounds. Ability to do excessive bending and physical movement.
• Healthcare housekeeping, laundry, linen and floor care experience is preferred. Preference will be given to candidates with prior Housekeeping or Environmental Services experience.
• We will fill this position as (1) full-time position or as (2) part-time positions working mainly evening shifts and every other weekend. You could work a variety of shifts including the following: 4p-12:30a, 7:30a-4p, 12p-8:30p.
The skills you bring as a Housekeeping Aide/Environmental Services Aide
• Good organizational skills.
• Knowledge of and ability to use all housekeeping powered equipment.
• Good time management skills.
• Able to demonstrate positive customer service skills.
The purpose of the Housekeeping Aide/Environmental Services Aide role
As a Housekeeping Aide you will spend the day providing a clean and sanitary environment for all patients, visitors and staff in an efficient manner and according to departmental policies and procedures.
What our Housekeeping team is saying
“I feel group love here – even more than what I felt as a patient. Everyone asks me how I feel and they ask me about my family.”
Your life at Lakeview
Join Lakeview Hospital, a market leader providing an outstanding patient care experience in the Twin Cities metro area, on our exciting mission of keeping patients healthier, improving the patient experience for each individual, and providing affordable care. At Lakeview Hospital, you will find a culture of excellence, compassion, integrity and partnership. Our employees take great pride in making our mission happen every day.
You don’t have to be in direct patient care to make an impact on our organization! Our professional and administrative positions play a key role in ensuring our patients receive the best care and experience, every day. At Lakeview Hospital, you’ll be able to see how your work impacts our patients.
Lakeview Hospital is nationally recognized for putting patients and safety first! We have a long history of being recognized for our outstanding patient care by local, state and national organizations. Other healthcare organizations strive to receive this recognition.
Stillwater is the birthplace of Minnesota, a jewel on the scenic St. Croix River. A short drive from downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul and just across the river from Wisconsin, Stillwater offers a hometown feel with big town benefits. Whether outdoor activities in the beautiful nearby state parks or shopping on historic main street is more your thing, Stillwater is a fabulous community in which to work, live and play.
Did you know…
Lakeview Hospital has free parking for all employees?
Lakeview offers a generous employee discount in our pharmacy?
Lakeview offers salad bar in the cafeteria every day and one day each week for ½ price?
Lakeview offers tuition reimbursement for eligible roles at an employment status of 0.4 FTE and above?
Date of Posting: 9/4/2018
Job Title: Housekeeping Aide, Environmental Services Aide
Job Family: Customer Service, Environmental Services, Housekeeping
Primary Location: Lakeview Hospital – Stillwater, MN
Employment Status: Part-time
Education Level: High School Diploma or equivalent
Benefit Eligibility: Partial
Lakeview Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.