Homecare Occupational Therapist - 0.6 FTE
Homecare Occupational Therapist
What we’re looking for in you
• Dedication to an exceptional patient care experience.
• Collaboration with an excellent homecare team.
• Graduate of accredited occupational therapy program is required.
• Registration and licensing in Minnesota and/or Wisconsin. (If not in both states, must obtain both within 6 months of hire date. If not both, must show proof of successful application for 2nd state licensure within 4 weeks of hire).
• Must complete continuing education as required by state licensing boards.
• Must have vehicle with auto insurance and valid driver's license.
• Must have current CPR/BLS through American Heart or Red Cross.
• Availability to work 0.6 FTE, 48 hours per pay period, Monday - Friday from 8 am - 4:30 pm with occasional weekend needs.
The skills you bring as a Homecare Occupational Therapist
• Ability to read, write and speak English Language.
• Implement patient-centered and innovative care ideas for patients and caregivers.
• Ability to coordinate care and excel at communication with inter-disciplinary teams and patients/families.
• Ability to document proficiently in electronic medical record.
The purpose of the Homecare Occupational Therapist role
As an Occupational Therapist with our Homecare team you will visit patient homes to provide services and care including evaluation and assessments, determining plans of care, treatments, discharges, patient and caregiver education and interdisciplinary work.
What our Homecare team is saying
“I am feeling very lucky to be part of such a wonderful team and organization." “I definitely recommend Lakeview Homecare to others as a great place to work. The team is very compassionate and friendly.”
Your life at Lakeview
Join Lakeview Homecare & Hospice, a market leader in providing the best patient care experience in the Twin Cities metro area, on our exciting mission of keeping patients healthier, improving the patient experience for each individual, and providing affordable care! At Lakeview Homecare & Hospice, you will find a culture of excellence, compassion, integrity and partnership. Our employees take great pride in making our mission happen every day! Lakeview Homecare & Hospice has been recognized for several awards including the Innovation in Health Care award! We have been Homecare Elite top 500 agency for five years and we are a Medicare recognized 4.5 star agency! Other healthcare organizations strive to receive this recognition and there are only a few agencies in MN that achieve this.
Stillwater is the birthplace of Minnesota, a jewel on the scenic St. Croix River. A short drive from downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul and just across the river from Wisconsin, Stillwater offers a hometown feel with big town benefits. Whether outdoor activities in the beautiful nearby state parks or shopping on historic main street is more your thing, Stillwater is a fabulous community in which to work, live and play.
Did you know…
Lakeview offers a generous employee discount in our pharmacy?
Lakeview offers tuition reimbursement for eligible roles at an employment status of 0.4 FTE and above?
Date of Posting: 10/09/2018
Job Title: Homecare Occupational Therapist
Job Family: Patient Care, Homecare
Primary Location: Remote, primarily Washington Co., MN and St. Croix Co., WI and surrounding areas
Employment Status: Part-time
Education Level: OT Program Completion
Benefit Eligibility: Full/Partial
Lakeview Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.