Faith Community Nurse - Registered Nurse
Faith Community Nurse -Registered Nurse
What we’re looking for in you
• MN RN License is required.
• Must have 3 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse.
• Must have an understanding of mind, body and spirit and how it interrelates to health and wellness.
• Med/Surg and/or Community Health nursing experience is preferred.
• Schedule: 15 hours/week with varying days and hours determined by the needs of Trinity Lutheran Church, Stillwater, MN.
The skills you bring as a Faith Community Nurse (RN)
• Responds to health concerns of parishioners brought to the PN’s attention by congregants, families, or parish staff.
• Promotes an understanding of the relationship between lifestyle, attitudes, faith, and well-being through such activities as courses, seminars, health fairs, etc.
• Functions as an active team member of the parish staff. Integrates health into all areas of parish life as determined by nurse and faith community advisors.
The purpose of the Faith Community Nurse role
The Faith Community Nurse is a health educator, personal health counselor, referral source, coordinator of volunteers, health advocate, and integrator of faith/health relationship, working with individuals, families and groups throughout all stages of life and socio-economic levels in faith communities. This position is located at Trinity Lutheran Church.
What our employees saying about working at Lakeview?
"I love the work I do, the people I work with, and the support that Leadership provides"
Your life at Lakeview
Join Lakeview Hospital, a market leader providing an outstanding patient care experience in the Twin Cities metro area, on our exciting mission of keeping patients healthier, improving the patient experience for each individual, and providing affordable care. At Lakeview Hospital, you will find a culture of excellence, compassion, integrity and partnership. Our employees take great pride in making our mission happen every day.
Lakeview Hospital is nationally recognized for putting patients and safety first! We have a long history of being recognized for our outstanding patient care by local, state and national organizations. Other healthcare organizations strive to receive this recognition.
Stillwater is the birthplace of Minnesota, a jewel on the scenic St. Croix River. A short drive from downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul and just across the river from Wisconsin, Stillwater offers a hometown feel with big town benefits. Whether outdoor activities in the beautiful nearby state parks or shopping on historic Main Street is more your thing, Stillwater is a fabulous community in which to work, live and play.
Did you know…
Lakeview Hospital has free parking for all employees?
Lakeview offers salad bar in the cafeteria every day and one day each week for ½ price?
Date of Posting: 6/6/2018
Job Title: Faith Community Nurse, Registered Nurse
Job Family: Nursing, Parish Nursing
Primary Location: Lakeview Hospital – Stillwater, MN
Employment Status: On Call
Education Level: MN RN License
Benefit Eligibility: Partial
Lakeview Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.