Project Manager, Business Development
Project Manager, Business Development
Note: To be considered for this position you must apply on or before Friday, October 19, 2018.
What we’re looking for in you
• Four-year degree in health related field is required.
• Master’s degree in healthcare or business administration preferred.
• Healthcare operational or business development experience is also preferred.
• Availability to work full-time, Monday - Friday
The skills you bring as a Project Manager for Business Development
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with key constituents and all levels of management and employees.
• Demonstrated leadership potential and highly effective interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints.
• Demonstrated highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability around data and data analytics.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports and contracts.
• Maintains and applies current knowledge of healthcare delivery, ethics, management, and operations.
• Knowledgeable about and monitors healthcare trends and happenings in community, state, region and nationally and can interpret and articulate implications of trends on organization business situation.
• Ability to effectively present written and verbal information to top management and medical staff.
The purpose of the Project Manager for Business Development role
As a Project Manager for Business Development you will be responsible for supporting business development initiatives in the Valley. This will require developing close working relationships with senior Valley leaders and teams. It will require the organizational abilities to manage agendas, project plans, and timelines. In addition, the project manager will serve as a liaison to various enterprise and Valley functions supporting business development work including growth and planning, group practice building, and finance. Finally, the project manager will be responsible for fostering relationships with key partner organizations such as specialty organizations and consulting groups.
Your life at Lakeview
Join Lakeview Hospital, a market leader providing an outstanding patient care experience in the Twin Cities metro area, on our exciting mission of keeping patients healthier, improving the patient experience for each individual, and providing affordable care. At Lakeview Hospital, you will find a culture of excellence, compassion, integrity and partnership. Our employees take great pride in making our mission happen every day.
You don’t have to be in direct patient care to make an impact on our organization! Our professional and administrative positions play a key role in ensuring our patients receive the best care and experience, every day. At Lakeview Hospital, you’ll be able to see how your work impacts our patients.
Lakeview Hospital is nationally recognized for putting patients and safety first! We have a long history of being recognized for our outstanding patient care by local, state and national organizations. Other healthcare organizations strive to receive this recognition.
Stillwater is the birthplace of Minnesota, a jewel on the scenic St. Croix River. A short drive from downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul and just across the river from Wisconsin, Stillwater offers a hometown feel with big town benefits. Whether outdoor activities in the beautiful nearby state parks or shopping on historic main street is more your thing, Stillwater is a fabulous community in which to work, live and play.
Did you know…
Lakeview Hospital has free parking for all employees?
Lakeview offers a generous employee discount in our pharmacy?
Lakeview offers salad bar in the cafeteria every day and one day each week for ½ price?
Date of Posting: 10/1/2018
Job Title: Project Manager, Business Development
Job Family: Administration , Business Development
Primary Location: Lakeview Hospital – Stillwater, MN and the St. Croix Valley
Employment Status: Full-time
Education Level: Bachelor's degree in health related field
Benefit Eligibility: Full
Lakeview Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.